- Avery has graduated from size N to 1 diapers, which is very exciting because we have LOTS of size 1 diapers in the garage that family and friends gave us!
- She tracks toys and people with her eyes and seems to enjoy laying on her activity mat and "learning" about ocean wonders!
- She is wonderful when friends and family hold her, which they love to do so much sometimes mommy gets a little jealous!
- She spends more time awake, alert and happy between feedings and naps
- She is growing right on track according to her pediatrician and now weighs over 9 lbs and is 21 inches long
- She is sleeping very well during the night and only wakes once to nurse
- Avery has received her Social Security number and has a 529 savings account established in her name already! Such a responsible baby we have, haha!
Monday, August 2, 2010
August 2, 2010 marks one month since sweet little Avery arrived and joined our family. Alex and I agree that it has been the most wonderfully exciting and tiring month of our lives! Avery has changed so much in the past 4 weeks and continues to capture our hearts. Below are some things our little girl can do now and some pictures to illustrate her development. Enjoy!
Her pensive look
Sophia and baby Avery
Social Security card! "She's a real person now!"
At the pool with mom and dad, safe from the sun in her tent!