Our little girl continues to grow and change before our eyes, and literally every day brings new and fun things she can do.
- We don't know exactly how much she weighs now, but we know she is getting up there because our arms ache after just a few minutes!
- She is "talking" a ton and smiling at everything and everyone (my favorite thing to do is poke my face over her crib when she wakes up in the morning and watch the biggest grin spread across her face!)
- She can reach for toys and almost always successfully place them into her mouth
- She is wearing size 2 diapers and fits into all of her 3-6 month clothes
- She has moved on from the Soothie newborn pacifier to a regular Nuk one
- She is getting strong enough to sit up in her Bumbo seat and enjoy her jumperoo
- Her hair is getting lighter but is still pretty fluffy
- She is still exclusively breast-feeding and eats about 5 oz 5-7 times a day
- She is sleeping 7-9 hour stretches consistently (woohoo!)