updated shabby background code jan 2011

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Review of Safety 1st Prism Color Video Camera

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

Expand your existing Prism Video Monitoring System with an additional camera! Watch your little one in the nursery and living room without having to move the camera units around or even watch two children in different rooms at the same time. This add-on camera allows you to see it all from one conv...


WASTE OF $$$$$$$$$

By CALI NEW MOM from CARLSBAD ,CA on 2/10/2011

 

1out of 5

Pros: Clear Signal, Simple, User Friendly

Cons: Glitchy, Parent unit stops working, Poor Battery Life, Bad Range

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

Not only has my monitor completely stopped working TWICE in less than 6 months of ownership, but both times I called to notify customer service, I was treated as if I was inconveniencing the people I was speaking to. NOT ONCE was I apologized to for the fact that I had no way of monitoring my baby sleeping for almost 2 weeks while waiting for paperwork and a new unit being shipped to me. No one said, "Sorry your monitor broke after only owning it for 2 months" This complete and utter lack of customer service coupled with the fact that this product is not worth even half what I paid for it, I am asking for a refund and taking my business elsewhere. Do not make the mistake I did in purchasing a Safety First Prism Color Video monitor.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment