updated shabby background code jan 2011

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Fall!

I haven't been on here since August! I apologize to my (5) avid readers for such a long absence. I have gone back to school and it has been kicking my butt! I am taking 7 units of prerequisite classes at a local junior college in preparation to apply for a Lactation Consultant program. I am taking Anatomy and Medical Terminology online, though the Anatomy class requires me to attend a lab portion twice a week. Antatomy is SO hard and SO time consuming, I am literally counting the days until I am done with it (assuming I pass!)

Anyway, as per usual we have been busy busy busy these last 2 months! Avery is 15 months old now and weighs 30 lbs and is almost 33 inches tall. She is wearing 18 months clothes but not for much longer. She is saying a LOT of words and we get a kick out of hearing the new ones she seems to learn every day. Her first word was Baby and now she can clearly say most B words (bubble, ball, bath) and she says I Love You, Hello, Bye, milk, more, up, please, down, Roo and she can repeat A-E of the alphabet.

This past week she dropped a nap and now she only naps once a day (boo hoo!) around 12 until 2:30ish, and goes to bed around 7:15. She is still in her crib though since she is so tall I am anxiously awaiting the day she realizes all she has to do is hoist herself up a bit and she could be over the rail! Yikes!

Here are some pictures of what we have been up to these past few weeks.
Enjoy!

She is getting very good at using a fork and spoon (despite the picture!)

Swimming at Yaya's house with Dada

Cute little bikini!
Visiting Abbie and her baby sister Reese in Valencia!

Kitchen pretend fun
 
Hanging with Logan at Brayden's first birthday party

Playing with Grampa's motorcycle boots

Ready to go!

Grampa and Avery

At the Del Mar Pumpking Station

Loved the carousel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment