updated shabby background code jan 2011

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Potty Training Part 2...still a work in progress

So, when we left off, Avery had finally gone pee on the potty for a whole day by herself! We were thrilled and so proud of her. I truly was beginning to think it would NEVER happen (I am a woman so I am not always rational...)

Now it is late March, a solid three months since we started. There have been many ups and downs, but we can happily say that Avery wears panties all day long and rarely has accidents anymore. She might have an accident once or twice a week. I still have to remind/convince/drag her to go potty every hour or so. but she goes on the potty. We don't have/use a potty seat, she just climbs up on the big potty (or I lay down a paper and help her onto public seats) and goes. She does still wear a pull-up for nap and bedtime but we take it off immediately when she wakes up and we don't put it on her until she is climbing into bed. It is always wet.

The big question...what about #2? I am happy to report that 80% of the time she goes ALL BY HERSELF on the potty. She will say "oh, I have to go poo poo!" and she'll run in there, put the seat down (thanks Alex) climb on and go! She still gets a lollipop or 2 M&M's for that, and she goes every other day or so. The other 20% of the time, she goes in her pull-up after nap or when she wakes in the morning, before we can get to her (no reward for that).

 
Needless to say, we are SO VERY PROUD of our big girl! She is acting older and more mature by the minute and it is definitely bittersweet. Avery is becoming more articulate by the day and is smart as a whip. Nothing gets by this one! She loves to dance and is happy to perform anytime, anywhere. She is the sweetest big sister, often asking for Harper first thing in the morning and missing her during naps.
 
 
Love  you Avery!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. love them sitting on the big toilet the mouth is just the right height to suck my c--k while I get my finger in her little pu--y,suck my fingers after to taste her c-nt, tod is the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love for her to be sucking my cock while I'm fingering her tight pussy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would rape her tight little pussy and ass cumming over and over all inside her

    ReplyDelete