updated shabby background code jan 2011

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Avery is 4 months old!

On November 2, 2010, after performing my civic duty and voting in the mid-term election, Avery and I had our 4 month photo shoot! This month I decided that she has so many cute clothes and she is growing SO FAST (16 lbs, 8 oz 96th percentile; 25.6 inches long 92nd percentile!!), that I better dress her up in a few especially cute outfits and start snapping away! Avery is getting very good at grabbing things and placing them into her mouth, including her hands, my hair, her toys and Roo's ears if he is silly enough to get close, as well as the "I Am 4 Months" sign that I made. Scrapbook paper and stickers, YUM!  Enjoy the pictures!

Avery loves watching sports, especially the Chargers (they beat the Titans at home this day, woohoo!!)

Looking especially precious in her pink overalls and striped tights

Cute sweater dress from Grammy Solange

Before she made the sign her lunch...

Looking super cute in a sweater vest and a denim skirt!

Sweet face

She is always SO smiley when she wakes up from her nap, love it

Mommy had a funny idea...

Where's Avery??

Such a cutie

Tummy time!

Posing for momma

No comments:

Post a Comment