- Avery weighs 20-something pounds (she doesn't have another well-baby check until 9 months)
- She is wearing 9 month or 6-12 months clothes and size 3 diapers
- She is CRAWLING EVERYWHERE, although it is actually more of an army crawl. She has great upper arm strength because she pulls herself forward on her belly and pushes off with her feet. Not pretty to watch (and gets her outfits dirtier than ever, but my floors are sparkling haha!!)
- She is only happy when she is standing up. She can successfully pull herself up on a few pieces of furniture and mom and dad's legs and she can stand unassisted for a long time. Each time she does it she gets the biggest "look at me!!" grin on her face! So adorable.
- She has a toof! A cute little bottom toof popped through about two weeks ago and she loves to stick her tongue over it repeatedly, so cute. She was extra whiney for 2 days but slept super solid at night and had a crazy runny nose and then, poof! TOOF :) I don't see any more on the horizon but who knows!
- She can give high fives and wave bye bye!
- She is eating like a champ! She eats whatever I make her (spinach, sweet potato, squash, pear, banana, mango, zucchini) and she can feed herself from the Plum Baby Organics Baby Food pouches, which is helpful when we are running errands during lunch time.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Avery is 8 months!
Just writing that, reminds me that she is hardly a baby anymore. 8 months sounds so OLD, haha! So much has changed in our little munchkin in the last month! Check out her (unofficial) stats and some new pictures.
8 months old 3-2-11
RIP sign :( I made an 8 out of paper
and she immediately ripped it in two...so there you go
Playing with her buddy Yreva (Avery backwards, get it!?)
You are cute too! Hmmm
But what do you taste like?
Caught being silly
Sunset photo shoot
Exploring the table and chair jungle
Flirting with mama
Made it out!