- She is a solid 22 pounds and is 28 inches long. She is wearing 12 month clothes and momma loves to buy her new ones at a break-neck pace!
- She is crawling all sorts of ways and very quickly, is still cruising and pulling up on EVERYTHING! She loves to walk with her walker and can walk while only holding on to one hand. We practice walking every day and we think she'll stand one her own by her first birthday if not taking her first steps!
- She is constantly trying new foods, but her favorites so far are chunked up cheese sticks and fresh mango. Yum!
- Avery was recently a sweet little flower girl in my brother's wedding, we had such a good time!
- First birthday party planning is well underway! Invitations have been chosen, created and are in envelopes to be sent out next week. The park has been reserved and decor is being amassed and made! All that is left to do is make a few more things and find the perfect birthday outfit!
Thursday, May 5, 2011
On May 2, our little monkey was officially 10 months old! Here is what she has been up to:
Tan 10 month old
Loves her ride-on toy!
Swinging in the backyard
Eating a whole slice of watermelon (she ate 2!)
Playdate at Auntie Court's fun backyard in Valencia
Avery, Abbie and Zoe