updated shabby background code jan 2011

Sunday, March 18, 2012

"Sprinkle" for Harper

Today, 2 of my best friends threw a baby "sprinkle" for Harper and me at our house. Court arrived early to set up the house and Hailey and Christine came soon after, while I was kicked upstairs to get ready. When I came back down my house was transformed into an elegant and casual space honoring my next little bundle of joy, Harper! Nikki made an adorable and delicious cake and cupcakes spelling her name, Court made a yummy pasta salad, a banner, and put together the CUTEST shower activity ever: an ABC book for Harper in which each guest (and even some who weren't able to make it!) decorated a letter of the alphabet to put into a book for us to read together later! Hailey made the cutest flower arrangements with the sweetest "sister" quotes and a delish fruit salad.

It was so nice to be able to talk to my favorite ladies and catch up with those I don't see often enough. Everyone was SO generous and we received some very thoughtful and useful gifts for my sweet baby girl (and a few things for the Big Sis!). All in all, it was a WONDERFUL afternoon and I was reminded yet again, how lucky I am to have so many people in my life and my children's lives that genuinely care for us.
Enjoy the pictures!





The preggo line-up (minus Marcy)!


No comments:

Post a Comment