updated shabby background code jan 2011

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Harper Joy, 1 month

I can't believe it has only been 1 month since my baby girl has arrived! It feels like she has always been here...not sure what that says about this past month but I have really enjoyed it! I am getting to know our newest addition more every day and she is getting cuter by the minute!
This month has been one of adjustments to our schedule and introducing our baby girl to friends and family.

Harper weighs about 10+ lbs (at her 2 week appointment she was 9lb 15oz, so that is a guess), and has grown out of N diapers and NB clothes. She is a great nurser and sleeper, giving me a solid 6-7 hours every night. She loves getting a bath and listening to music calms and soothes her. She does NOT like the pacifier (she prefers me as a pacifier, not ideal) and so far she also does not like the bottle, which is definitely a problem. She is still sleeping in her pack n play in our room but I have started to put her in her crib for naps, so I think she will be in her own room at night by the end of her second month.

Harper has fit right into our busy family, going to parks, playdates and she even went to Legoland this past weekend (more on that in the next post!)

Enjoy her 1 month pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment