updated shabby background code jan 2011

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

Happy Valentines Day!
My heart is so full of love today and always, and we showed it in many ways.
We went to a playgroup party on Monday, but Harper was sick so she stayed home with Daddy. 

My little heart throb!


I staged this picture of my little Valentine a few weeks ago and it turned out ADORABLE!
I got the idea from Pinterest (of course) and was excited to set up my own photo shoot. Grady is the most cooperative model and let me smooch him all over with bright lipstick after I covered the couch with an old sheet (make up remover wipes got the lipstick off him pretty easily). 
He smiled and cooed as I snapped away!


Alex and I didn't "do"anything for Valentines this year which is fine with me. He did write me the sweetest poem, and made me and the girls waffles in the morning. He also got me a spa gift card and some beautiful roses! The girls and I made him a card with my friend Val and her kids Zoe and Lincoln, and we decorated and ate cookies.

I am the luckiest girl in the world to have Alex as my partner in life and to help me raise our little animals. Life is crazy and hectic and I truly wouldn't want it any other way. 
Happy Love Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment