updated shabby background code jan 2011

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Harper is 4 months

My little roly poly girl is 4 months (on Sept 11).  She is rolling from her back to her front every chance she gets! It drives both of us pretty crazy, as she tends to do it when she is trying to nap and I go in there and roll her back over. She also has been pretty fussy the last 3 days, not sure if she is going through a growth spurt (only seems to be really happy when she is nursing or sleeping) or if she is teething. She constantly has her hands, toes, toys, my hair, anything within reach in her mouth while gallons of drool pours all over herself. She has a little rash on her chin from the moisture as well, poor baby. I hope she isn't teething yet (Avery didn't get her first teeth until her 8th month) as that would present nursing challenges I am not looking forward to. I can't see or feel anything on her gums so I hope it is just the heat or something tat will pass.

Harper smiles whenever anyone talks to her (especially her sister or me) and she makes the cutest and most high-pitched screeching sound that I find totally adorable. No outright giggles yet, can't wait for that to happen!
She is 14 lbs 5 oz and wearing size 2 diapers. She is just now growing out of her 3 month onesies and pj's. Harper continues to nurse like a champ though she does get more distracted and we don't love nursing with a cover on in this heat and humidity, bleh!
She has her official 4 months appointment at the end of this month, more shots, boo.
Enjoy the pictures!


 
Trying out the jumperoo! Not a fan yet...

Sister love

My sweet baby
 

No comments:

Post a Comment