updated shabby background code jan 2011

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Party of Five

On Sunday, February 10th we found out, much to our surprise, that we would be welcoming Baby #3 into our family in mid-October! Some might know about my desire to have another baby quickly, and while we weren't "trying" we weren't preventing either. It took us 4 months of trying to conceive Avery and 8 months for Harper, so I assumed it wouldn't happen until well after Harper's first birthday. Those who have done it, know "trying" to conceive really sucks so I can say we are both relieved not to have to go through that this time.  My "clock" is ticking louder the older I get so I am SO HAPPY to be welcoming another baby so soon. I really missed being pregnant and though some will say it seems like I was JUST pregnant with Harper, I have forgotten how wonderful baby kicks and a baby cute bump are. I am so looking forward to experiencing it all again.


For those that are wondering, all the Chinese Gender Charts I have checked and the baking soda test predict....BOY! Both predictors were correct for both of the girls so FINGERS CROSSED! We are participating in a local study in which they need 1,000 participants in hopes to detect fetal birth defects in the first trimester by drawing the mother's blood and separating her DNA from the baby's. In doing this, they are able to determine the baby's gender very early. So we might be able to find out the gender as soon as 10 weeks! AND they pay me $250 for my participation! Where do I sign up??

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment