updated shabby background code jan 2011

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Grady's Baptism

Pinch me. That is seriously how I feel when I am woken in the night by my son. MY SON. Those words, whether spoken out loud or in my head, STILL give me butterflies. Sometimes, I can't believe how lucky I have been in this life. Wonderful family, practically perfect husband, 2 beautiful daughters and now a blue eyed boy who stole my heart the minute I met him.
We chose to baptize Grady Alexander in the Catholic tradition just like we did his sisters, at the church we were married in September 2008.
















After the ceremony at St Edwards in Dana Point, my generous in-laws hosted a huge backyard reception for our family which was completed by out of town guests all the way from Chile, Utah, San Francisco and Valencia.


We were so touched by the outpouring of love and support from everyone who means the most to us. There is no better family for this boy of ours to be a part of!

No comments:

Post a Comment