updated shabby background code jan 2011

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Summer 2014

We are beyond lucky to live in Paradise! Carlsbad is a place my 22 year old self would never in a million years think I would end up, but now that I am here I can't imagine raising my kids anywhere else.
We have amazing beaches walking distance from our house...







Parks, zoos, Legoland and aquariums within minutes...



=
SD Zoo



Oceanside

Carlsbad Flower Fields


Legoland

Alga Norte pool

Birch Aquarium


Summer nights at home...ahhhh

Avery took and mastered swim lessons becoming officially Water Safe just shy of her 4th birthday! So proud of her


One of my favorite parts of summer is the concerts in the park that the City of Carlsbad hosts at local parks in the area. Poinsettia Park is within walking distance of our house and we meet neighbors with snacks, wine and have a great time dancing in the warm weather and playing with the kids. This is the epitome of summer to me. 




Summa summa summa TIME! Love living in So Cal!!






No comments:

Post a Comment