updated shabby background code jan 2011

Monday, June 7, 2010

36 Weeks!

So I am officially 9 months pregnant! For those of you who are thinking, "Wait, isn't 9 months all there is?"  Don't we wish! Your due date is actually calculated to 40 weeks of pregnancy (which equates to 10 months, for the mathematically challenged).  This means that I have 4 weeks left if she comes on her due date, which is still set for July 5th. The big question is, How am I feeling?  Well, aside from the feet swollen to twice their size, the sporadic back pain, the ligament pains low in my belly and the constantly interrupted sleep (changing positions, going pee, racing mind), I am trying to enjoy these last weeks of pregnancy. I am definitely feeling like we still have SO MUCH to do to prepare for her arrival, the Honey Do List grows by the day (poor Alex) but I know it will all get done and we will welcome her whenever she decides she is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment