updated shabby background code jan 2011

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Completed Nursery

I am FINALLY done with Avery's nursery!! I am so happy with the way it turned out and I just love going in there every day and thinking about how soon she is actually going to be here and using all this "stuff!" Very surreal and exciting. I have included live links to some of the items I chose, for all my preggo friends that might be wondering what I got and where.
A MILLION thanks to all our generous family and friends that helped us prepare for our little bundle of joy! Definitely could NOT have done it without you.

Closet stuffed with adorable little clothes (more in the drawers of the dresser!) along with shoes, monitor, Bumbo seat, breast pumps etc. All the essentials!

Hand-painted tree by Daddy with Umbra wall flowers, changing table/dresser with crib

Crib with bedding and wall letters

Extra bed for Grammy (and Roo) bookcase and bassinet with blankets

The rest of the baby gear!! Strollers and play yards and swings, oh my! (Also car seat and infant seat)

5 comments:

  1. Tish it looks beautiful! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous!! Can't wait to see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nursery looks stellar! Avery is going to be one lucky little girl! Can't wait to meet her...and love love love the blog! You are going to be so stoked to be able to look back at all you and Alex have gone through! Love ya Tish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous!!! Can't wait to meet her! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tooshy! Her room looks so perfect! I wish I was closer to see it in person! If I have another daughter (one day) I want to steal your wall flower decal idea..so cute how they are 3D! Avery is a lucky little girl. I bet she has no idea the wonderful world she is about to be born into! Love you guys!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete